Thursday, June 20, 2013

Orly - Mayhem Mentality nails


I think Millie has learned how to count. This isn’t as dangerous as her growing wings or thumbs, but it is rather problematic. I first started to notice her counting skills when I tried to sneak her sister an extra treat and she calmly said in basset hound “excuse me mom, but I feel like you only gave me one when my sister got two” (basset hounds can say a lot with one look). Her counting skills moved into full fledged mathematician status we started going for walks more frequently. No matter how many bags I bring, she finds a way to poop more than I’m prepared for. I’m not sure where she learned how to count, but I’m finding it very inconvenient.

For this manicure I used Orly Mayhem Mentality and OPI Alpine Snow. I got the Orly a few weeks ago but couldn’t come up with any designs to use it with. The design I ended up doing (on the ring and thumb) is called cartoon nails. They are supposed to look like a nail would if you drew it on a cartoon character, the idea is kind of farfetched but I think they ended up kind of fun.
Mayhem Mentality nails

These nails might be the most distracting nails I have ever done. They were so bright I thought that they were going to glow in the dark. The neon went on so much easier than most neons I have used. Usually I use a white base coat so the neon is more saturated but I didn’t need to with this one, it only took two coats and was as bright on my nails as it was in the bottle.
Nails so bright you could read by them

The more I use Orly polish the more I like it, it’s a great deal and the formula rarely disappoints me. If you are looking for a crazy bright orange then look no further. Now I just need to come up with other reasons to use it J

No comments:

Post a Comment