Wednesday, November 14, 2012

OPI Indulgence


I haven’t been good about working out in the gym since my job . . . hiatus, but none the less I went today and now I’m super tired and feel like the bottom of a shoe. My trainer is cold and dead inside and she seems to find true happiness in my despair. To celebrate working so hard at the gym, for dinner I dipped Ritz crackers into the jar of peanut butter. In case you were wondering, this does mean that I sat on my couch with a tube of crackers and an entire jar of peanut while watching The Big Bang Theory. We are trying out a new kind of peanut butter I hadn’t seen before; it’s Planters peanut butter (how could I resist his top hat and monocle?). It has a great peanut flavor but it isn’t as sweet as some others so I still have mixed feelings (in addition to the feeling that I make poor food choices).

My dinner habits may not be fancy, but my nails right now most certainly are. It had been a while since I did a classy French tip manicure and that is just what I painted last night. I used my amazing OPI Indulgence for the tips. I had almost forgotten how much I love this polish. It is the only OPI designer series polish I own and I love it, did I mention I love it? I wish I would have put two coats on the tips so that the color was denser, but it still looks amazing with the one coat.
They are just so pretty

For the design I was going for a shooting star look. I’m not sure if I think I pulled that off but I am sure that I love these nails. My black lines got a little thick on some of the nails; I really need to take more time on my lines.
Another picture, they are even better in person

It’s been a while since I’ve been this pleased with how my nails turned out. I can’t wait till its closer to Christmas so I can do these tips again with a snowflake design. I took the pictures after I ate my nutritious dinner but I think I got all the peanut butter off my nails J

1 comment:

  1. these are amazing! I really liked them alot.

    ReplyDelete