Monday, October 28, 2013

Jack Skellington nails


I can’t believe it is so far into October and I haven’t posted any Halloween nails yet! I love Halloween nails so it feels like a waste that I haven’t done more this year. I’m hoping to end October with a bang and give you some good Halloween nails, so these will just be the first ones, unless I get lazy. . . . which is always a possibility.

I got the idea for these nails from my very best friend. She sent me a picture of them and I knew I had to try them, I mean it combines Halloween and Disney, how could I not do them? For this manicure I used Orly Liquid Vinyl and White Tips, which just seems like a somewhat fancy way to say that I used black and white.
Jack Skellington nails

These nails were really fun to have but I found that they were distracting to other people in a way my other nails haven’t been before. I interview people at work and while I had these nails I had like six different applicants comment on them during the course of the interview, I’m not sure why these were so much more distracting than my other nails, maybe it was because I had a big skull on my ring finger. I wish I would have been able to make his eye holes smoother on the edges, but other than that I’m actually pretty happy with the overall design.
Are you frightened?

Truth be told, I think I’ve only seen Nightmare Before Christmas once, perhaps I should look to see if it is on Netflix. . . but then again if I try to watch it on Netflix I might get sucked back into the lazy that only Netflix can cause. Hope my first Halloween nails were worth the wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment