Saturday, September 8, 2012

Leopard Nails

I went to Ulta today and spent the birthday gift card Gayle gave me and I must say I have never had so much fun spending a gift card. If I was pushed to make a guess, I would say that I probably spent about an hour in Ulta.
I found the beak color I was looking for and a Hufflepuff yellow!
As if wandering around Ulta spending free money wasn’t fun enough, when I went to check out the cashier asked me where I got my nails done. I told her I did them myself and at that point she literally grabbed my hand and pulled it to her face to get a better look. She then questioned what brand nail stickers they were and I had the sheer pleasure of informing her that they are not stickers and I had hand painted them. I loved this moment, thank you Ulta cashier. To create these cashier approved nails I used China Glaze For Audrey and Gothic Lolita along with black striper polish. After my last free hand catastrophe I really took my time with these so they took way too long, but I’m still pleased.
My nails say grrrrrrrrr
After today’s shopping spree I have acquired a total of 10 new polish colors in the last week, hopefully I will be good for a while. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment